Wednesday, March 28, 2007

more baby classes and another shower!


We completed a baby basics class this week and learned how to change diapers, clothe and bathe baby, as well as comfort baby when crying. Aside from our doll having jaundice and some abuse marks, we were model students. Upcoming classes include: breastfeeding, CPR/first aid and baby bedtime. These last weeks are going to be busy but at least I get to enjoy a two week spring break starting this weekend...nap time!

I'm finishing my last credentialing class before baby arrives. I've been an online student but the university requires some face time and I'm putting in my dues while I can use the pregnancy to my advantage (like finishing the class early). I did a majority of the work on a group project that we aced and my team members rewarded me with a surprise baby shower in class! It was very kind, especially since I just met these folks a month ago. Baby Amato got a few more trinkets and I got to stuff my belly during class - how lucky am I?

No comments: