Wednesday, March 7, 2007

31 weeks and nesting



That's Papa putting together Baby Amato's armoire. We are definitely in the nesting phase. We were concerned that we may need to move but our landlord either smartened up or took pity on us and is finishing the work he promised to do for us; thus, we can stay for a while longer. We are getting ready for baby... cleaned and put away all the baby clothes, got the hospital bags packed, and starting childbirth classes next week. The next photo is my buddha belly this week. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I may cry. I love that my belly is large and baby is healthy but it isn't easy to hear daily how huge I am. Gotta go now, the girl scout cookies are calling me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't look like you're going to have twins (like I would know) - you look like you're going to have a healthy, happy baby.
Love,
Becky